Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday Long Pose Workshop

Today I went by Jun's Tuesday night long pose workshop. Maybe it was the fact that I had been crazy busy with working all day, or gotten worked up by missed phone calls. Not excuses, just musings. But I did *horribly.* Was it that I didn't do any warm ups? I certainly didn't take enough time blocking out my figure. I did so bad, that I'm not going to post my drawing. What if I fail out of the class? Could I just be not cut out for this? What am I doing, spending money and time in art school, anyways? I'm an adult with a steady job!

I'm sharing my self doubt and anxiety here with anonymous others and my future self as a promise to myself to keep on going and work hard, even if I am feeling foolish and discouraged. One day I'd like to look back on this post and be proud that I had faith and kept on moving forward, even through the setbacks and bad days/weeks. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment