Sunday, September 8, 2013

Monster #12

I'm falling behind on posting monsters, mainly because I get too lazy to boot up my computer in the evenings after work. The blogger interface on mobile devices doesn't play nice with uploading images. Something to do with wanting iphones to use Google+ to upload images and not recognizing images or the actual app after installation, blah blah blah. I wish Apple and Google wouldn't hate each other so much.

On a completely different note, I'm going to be taking Character Design with Stephen Silver this fall starting next week. The monsters will probably trickle in more slowly and be often replaced by homework from that class instead. Several of my friends have already taken this course and recommended it highly, so I'm excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment