Sunday, March 8, 2015

March Daily #2

Whew! Unintentional break from the blog. I spent an exhausting but inspirational week at both Launch Festival and the Game Developer's Conference. It was great to meet people working so hard for their vision, whether it be for a startup, indy game or new service.

Since I am definitely an introvert at heart, there are times where it is vital for me to charge my social battery in order to retain my sense of humor and social intelligence. Painting is now my favorite way of doing so.

So here's to continuing the themes of still lifes and gin. (2.5 hours.) Needless to say, that gimlet was gone about halfway through the session. This one was extra green because of the Rose's lime and splash of absinthe. Mike made it up on New Year's Eve and dubbed it "Splash Mountain," our official drink of 2015. Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment