Sunday, June 14, 2015

June #1 - Wonder Woman

Somewhere towards the end of May, I started to fall into a giant chasm of a rut. Except it wasn't so much falling as clumsily tumbling down a slope of fail in slow motion, for whatever reason being unable to stop the descent as all creative attempts ended up a steaming pile of shame. I can only describe it as an underwater shit ballet that I was tired of and just trying to wait out.

In the end it took some wallowing, a couple of spicy margaritas and zoning out to lots of Southpark and Daredevil on Netflix for me to climb out my pool of fail. I don't really have much of a following, but seeing positive feedback really does help me escape the dark places of art doom. (always!)

So thank you again for your views and likes, they spur me on to get better and not worry about how long it might be taking me. Here is my much delayed first post of June, hooray for fanart.


No comments:

Post a Comment